Sign up or log in with. Post meaning. Post meanings U.
Youtube TV reports
More Major Harris lyrics. Sooner Or Later.
Love Won't Let Me Wait. View 10 more explanations. Write an explanation.
Love Won't Let Me Wait | Jerry Weldon
Bold Italic Link Add an image new! Explanation guidelines: Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.
Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing.
Love Won't Let Me Wait chords by Major Harris
Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. The latter is the stage name of Gwendolyn Woolfolk, a Washington, D. Musical talent ran in Harris' family. Other artists did great versions of the song.
- You May Also Like.
- Major Harris-Love won't let me wait;
- Functional Imaging by Controlled Nonlinear Optical Phenomena (Wiley Series in Biomedical Engineering and Multi-Disciplinary Integrated Systems.)?
- Love Won't Let Me Wait.
- Soul Serenade: Major Harris, “Love Won’t Let Me Wait”?
- BPM for Love Won't Let Me Wait (Maysa Leak) - GetSongBPM.
- Controlling Interests.
Johnny Mathis recorded it in , but Luther Vandross' version may be more famous than the original. A single horn sets the sensual mood, and the vocalist wastes no time in his seduction: "The time is right," he asserts. This leads to the chorus, with backing singers Ingram, Carla Benton, and Evette Benson joining in on the line "'Cause love won't let me wait. To this day, the most talked-about aspect of "Love Won't Let Me Wait" is Ingram's rather enthusiastic performance on the extended version of the track.
As Major ad-libs toward the end, Ingram begins moaning and sighing with obvious pleasure. Interestingly, this occurred several months before Donna Summer would record her sensual vocals for "Love to Love You Baby," another racy hit for its time.
- Darwin as a Church Father – Part 3: Thomas Aquinas (Conversations with Darwin Book 9).
- Birth of a Hero: Metabolic Conditioning for Superior Athletics and Conditioning;
- Love Won't Make Me Wait Lyrics?
- Who Else is There? (Mike Newman Mysteries Book 2)!
- The Firm (Box Set);
- Major Harris, 'Love Won't Let Me Wait' singer, dies at 65.
- Night of the Fox.
While not crucial to the song, Ingram further sets the mood, and proves that Major follows through on his plan to "take a flight and spend the night in wonderland.